TOOLKIT AND DISCUSSION GUIDES
Screening Host’s receive downloadable digital access to the film and Screening Toolkit, which includes:
- Facilitator’s and Discussion Moderator Guide
- Community Guide for Faith-based and Secular Screenings
- Educational Discussion Guide focused on classroom and school screenings
- Pre and Post Screening Surveys to gauge impact
- Additional resources
- Marketing Materials including graphics, suggested social media posts, film poster and flyers – easy to customize and promote your screening internally
COMMUNITY AND FAITH-BASED SCREENINGS DISCUSSION AND RESOURCE GUIDE
We are honored to have partnered with Janet Penn (Director of Resource Development and Training, Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom) and Dr. Jennifer Howe Peace (Pluralism Project and Tufts University) on the creation of this guide.
CLASSROOM DISCUSSION GUIDE
We are honored to have partnered with The Pluralism Project at Harvard University on the creation of this guide.